Revved Up Participation Rules
- There is NO fee to participate. All interested participants must submit an entry application AND a photo of the vehicle they wish to show.
- Vehicles must fit into the genre for the date they wish to participate; genres will change annually.
- Two categories of judging: Peer Choice and People’s Choice. Prizes awarded to the top vehicle in each category. Winners announced at 8:30 p.m.
- It is expected that the vehicle be present for the duration of the show, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for their own property.
- Entry space is intended for the person submitting the application and cannot be resold or shared without approval from the City of Santa Clarita. If a selected entry cannot attend please notify the City of Santa Clarita immediately.
- The City of Santa Clarita reserves the right to refuse admission to any vehicle.
Application deadline is one week prior to the date you intend to participate. Ex: If you plan to show a Tuner on Thursday, March 9 your application is due by Thursday, March 2.
Owner must submit photo(s) of the vehicle to be shown.
Revved Up Entry Application
* = Required